|Birth Date||25 May 1969|
|Highest Score||21 (Paso Doble)|
|Lowest Score||15 (Quickstep)|
Retrieved from abc.com
Anne Heche is an accomplished Emmy® Award-winning actor with a wide-ranging body of work. Heche appeared in The Vanished, where she co-stars with Thomas Jane. Other recent feature films include Best of Enemies, where she starred opposite Taraji P. Henson and Sam Rockwell, and My Friend Dahmer. Heche also starred in Lionsgate feature film Wild Card opposite Jason Statham. She followed that with the films Catfight opposite Sandra Oh and Alicia Silverstone, The Last Word opposite Amanda Seyfried and Shirley Mclaine, and Opening Night with Topher Grace, Taye Diggs, and Rob Riggle. Heche's television credits include a starring role in Chicago PD as Katherine Brennan. Before that, she starred as Deputy Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, Patricia Campbell, in the NBC series The Brave. Heche co-created, executive produced and wrote for the NBC series Bad Judge starring Kate Walsh. Heche has three Emmy nominations and one win. She was nominated for a Tony® for Best Performance by a Leading Actress for her performance as Lily Garland in Twentieth Century.
Dancing with the Stars 29
She is partnered with Keo Motsepe. They placed 13th.
|Week #||Dance / Song||Judges' Scores||Result|
|1||Cha-Cha-Cha / "Don't Start Now"||6||6||6||No elimination|
|2||Foxtrot / "Counting Stars"||6||6||6||Safe|
|3||Quickstep / "Zero to Hero"||5||5||5||Bottom two|
|4||Paso Doble / "Rise"||7||7||7||Eliminated|
- She dated actress and TV host Ellen DeGeneres from 1997 until 2000.
- She married Coleman "Coley" Lafoon on 1 September 2001.
- Their son, Homer, was born in March 2002.
- Lafoon filed for divorce on 2 February 2007. It was finalized on 4 March 2009.
- She then began a relationship with actor James Tupper.
- Their son, Atlas, was born in March 2009.
- They separated in 2018.
- She has four siblings, three of whom are deceased.