|Birth Date||October 11, 1994|
Hayley first started dancing at the age of 3. She dances at Priscilla and Dana's in Kansas City, Missouri. She's danced at a competitive dance studio all her life. Hayley graduated from Washburn Rural High School.
So You Think You Can DanceEdit
Hayley first auditioned for season 10 in Austin, Texas.
Hayley has previously toured with Derek and Julianne Hough, in Move Live On Tour, in the summers of 2014 and 2015. She has also been featured as a troupe dancer/member on Dancing with the Stars since season 21.
Dancing with the Stars: JuniorsEdit
|Week #||Dance / Song||Judges' scores||Result|
|1||Cha-Cha-Cha / "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back"||7||7||7||Safe|
|2||Paso Doble / "4 Minutes"||8||7||7||Eliminated|
- Hayley used to do gymnastics.
- She is afraid of heights.
- During her first beauty pageant, she finished first runner up Miss Kansas Teen USA.
- Her dream dance partners are Neil Haskell and Robert Roldan.
- She is most inspired by Melanie Moore.
- She is currently dating former DWTS pro Derek Hough.