|Birth Date||11 October 1994|
|Partner(s)||Juniors: Mentor (10th)|
Hayley Erbert is a member of the troupe in Dancing with the Stars.
Retrieved from abc.com
Hayley Erbert is from Topeka, Kansas, and has been dancing since she was three years old. She is trained in all styles of dance and her contemporary specialty won her numerous national titles and awards.
While she was still in high school, Erbert competed in Season 10 of FOX's So You Think You Can Dance and made it to the Top 3 Females. Hayley has performed in countless award shows and in film, dancing alongside stars such as Pitbull, Carrie Underwood, and Paula Abdul.
Hayley joined Julianne and Derek Hough on two of their tours, Move Live on Tour, and has since been a troupe dancer in six seasons of Dancing with the Stars. In addition, Hayley has been a part of three Dancing with the Stars: Live! North American tours.
Dancing with the Stars: Juniors
|Week #||Dance / Song||Judges' Scores||Result|
|1||Cha-Cha-Cha / "There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back"||7||7||7||Safe|
|2||Paso Doble / "4 Minutes"||8||7||7||Eliminated|
Dancing with the Stars: 29
- Hayley used to do gymnastics.
- She is afraid of heights.
- During her first beauty pageant, she finished first runner up Miss Kansas Teen USA.
- Her dream dance partners are Neil Haskell and Robert Roldan.
- She is most inspired by Melanie Moore.
- She is currently dating former DWTS pro and current judge Derek Hough.