|Birth Date||25 January 1989|
Morgan Larson was a member of the troupe on Dancing with the Stars.
She appeared as an extra dancer during some group numbers in 2017, and was eventually chosen to replace Witney Carson after the latter backed out of the Light Up the Night tour to be with her ailing father-in-law. As a result, Morgan was upgraded to full-time troupe dancer status for the following season of the show.
- She appeared in the Teen Beach Movies.
- She has appeared on So You Think You Can Dance.
- She made her big screen debut in Ted 2 in 2015.
- She graduated from Oconomowoc High School in 2007 and earned a degree in dance from the University of Arizona in 2011.
- She has a sister named Taylor.